Instrument Insurance

Insure your musical instrument with a specialised insurance policy.

The Friends’ Association acts as an agent for Allianz Musical Insurance who provide dedicated insurance cover for musical instruments. Don’t rely on your household policy to cover your child’s instrument. These policies often don’t cover the instrument when away from the home – just when you need it.

You can insure all your families musical instruments, not just your child’s. This policy is used by many amateur and professional musicians.

Please see us in the Friends’ office on a Saturday morning or contact Tom Girvan on 0161 7648442 for more details and a proposal form.  Alternatively, click through directly to Allianz below.

allianz insurance