“The Music Centre is a very special place that has influenced the lives of countless youngsters over the past thirty five years”.
- Former Director of Studies, Paul Jarvis.
ABOUT BURY MUSIC SERVICE
- We teach in all secondary schools and most primary schools in Bury.
- We offer tuition on all orchestral and concert band instruments PLUS piano and guitar.
- Pupils have FREE use of their chosen instrument.
- We also provide vocal coaching in selected secondary schools.
- We are involved in ‘Children of Bury Sing’ in which 32 primary schools take part in at Bury Leisure Centre.
- Bury Music Service is run from Bury Music Centre – where we provide music lessons out of school hours.
- We have several orchestras, groups, bands and ensembles formed for various occasions and managed by staff in their own time. Approximately 250 young people aged between 8 and 18 are involved! They play in a tremendous variety of performing units graded to cater for their different levels of age and experience.
Friends of Bury Music Centre AGM 2015 – 2nd Wednesday in NovemberBury Music Centre, Mersey Drive, Whitefield M45 8LN08:00 PM
Samaritan’s Concert – Bury Youth OrchestraBury United Reform Church, The Rectory, Tithebarn Street, Bury, BL9 0JR07:00 PM